Honda Prelude Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one tell me how much did it cost of you guys to get your fron lip painted?

I'm thinking of buying one for my 99 lude...
but i just want to know how much is a good price to paint them at...

:) thanx in advancE!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I PAINTED MINE WITH PAIN I MADE FROM EGGSHELLS AND RED BERRIES. IT MATCHES SAN MARINO RED PERFECTLY IF YOU DO 2 BIG BERRIES to 2 NORMAL (NOT EXTRA LARGE) EGGS.

PS: I'm an idiot.

Chris

[This message has been edited by OvaDaLimiT (edited April 10, 2001).]

·
Registered
855 Posts
damn bro only 3 post and u start faiming. its coo peeps think i like to flame too. heheh well anyways to really help u out jst go around to different shops and compare prices. prices will varry in different areas. anywaymy friend had his front lip painted for 100 even. i hve no clue were u are at so i can't really give u a price. but just ask around to all the shops in yer area and make sure u see there work. its good to pay the extra cash 4 a good clean matching paint.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Make sure they do all the neccessary steps to make sure the paint will stick, plus add a flex additive to the paint so it won't crack. I had mine done for $50 on my Integra, but that was with other body work as well.

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have co-opted this fools message to come out of the closet. Yes, I OvaDaLimiT will finally stop pretending to be a productive member of society and admit that I am really just 12 year old boy who likes to masturbate to car's with body kits on them.

P.S. Please stop posting the ones with chicks - those screw up my concentration and confuse me.

[This message has been edited by OvaDaLimiT (edited April 10, 2001).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.