Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
no diggity
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that the passenger side window on my 99 rolls up and down a lot slower than my driver's side window. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal? If there is problem, what could be the cause? Am I just being a nerd?

·
IM CURED!
1,165 Posts
your window channels are dirty the best way to make it better is to take the door panels off and clean the window channels and spray them with some silicone, honda does the same thing

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
If you roll your windows up one at a time, they will roll up fast. But when your rolling up 2, it draws more current, so one is going to roll slower. I may be wrong but thats what I have noticed

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
mine just roll stupid slow up all together..i accepted it....oh well:(

·
Registered
314 Posts
Mine did that since I baught mine brand new as well (99). Before my warranty ran out, I took it to the dealer and they fixed it no prob. Then I got the pullies and noticed both windows were a bit slower at idle, then when I revved, back to normal. :p

·
r.i.p. jape
465 Posts
happends to me too...

it was like that in my old accord as well....it was rediculously slow. you could put your hand in and out like 10 times before it finally rolled up.

·
Registered
314 Posts
azninside said:
^^ :laugh: can you imagine sittin at a light, behind other cars, an you rev to roll up your windows....dude next to you is like "you revvin at me?!" :twitch: :confused: you...."nah, I'm just rollin up my windows" :laugh: ;) :p
ROFL I have never had that prob. I have only revved to roll up my windows faster like 1 or 2 times. I usually wait till I'm in motion. :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts