Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years, I've kept a collection of parts (at times, that meant a "parts car") to help keep my '90 and '91 red Preludes running. Well, the '91 is now ready to junk, and I'm wondering how much interest there is in the parts collection that I have to go with that old beater. (Fortunately for me, the '90 Prelude is in great condition.) I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

So, is there interest in the parts (pictures attached)?
Any part or category of parts I should be careful to hold on to?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'd say the moonroof/sunroof visor if it is OEM it is worth saving, those things are rare. I'd keep anything that has sensors or electronic motors/switches, these original are better than aftermarket and cost more if you do end up needing to replace them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For years, I've kept a collection of parts (at times, that meant a "parts car") to help keep my '90 and '91 red Preludes running. Well, the '91 is now ready to junk, and I'm wondering how much interest there is in the parts collection that I have to go with that old beater. (Fortunately for me, the '90 Prelude is in great condition.) I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

So, is there interest in the parts (pictures attached)?
Any part or category of parts I should be careful to hold on to?

Thanks in advance!
View attachment 19909 View attachment 19910 View attachment 19908
No way :O You have a front mask? Pics of it please. I have been looking for one since June for my 89 but that wont fit it. Those are very rare.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts