Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title states, I'm parting out my 97 H22A motor. The head is complete and in great shape. Cyl 3 needs to be cut or sleeved. Pistons, rings, crank are all in great shape. If you want the whole thing, let me know. Call me if you have any questions. If I'm unable to pick-up, please leave me a message. Looking to get around $700 OBO for the whole thing. If not leave me with the parts that you need. The motor is in Ft. Lauderdale,
FL area. Cell 305-479-8722 email=
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Price??? Location???

Rules for Sellers:

-You must list a price. Prices can be negotiable, but you must give a ballpark. This isn't Jeopardy; buyers need to know what the range is.
-You must post contact information. This means at least an email address or phone number. Listing for other people is acceptable as long as all requirements listed here are met.

Recommended for Sellers:

-Please post your location. This is especially important if you are not located inside the continental US.
-Please post a relevant thread title. Something like "FS: Mugen header $500" works fine.
-Please check your forum PMs regularly. Many members expect to reach you via PM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts