Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody have this hu and could comment on it? also, does anybody know where i could get a hook-up instead of paying $500 with crutchfield? if i'm going to spend $500 on a hu, i might as well save for an in-dash tv.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would try etronics.com or just eBay like ^^^ mentioned. I am a Panasonic girl all the way, but I haven't heard good things about the ghost decks, be it from Panasonic or any other brand. But since this is a new line, I wonder if it would be better than past models. Totally up to you but I'm gonna stick to something with knobs when I get mine by the end of June.

By the way tho, you can get free shipping at Crutchfield if you use your Visa... http://www.crutchfield.com/visa And if you get someone to "recommend" you to the site using their "tell a friend" scam, that gives you another 20 bucks off. That helps get the price down a tid bit.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
My brother has the 1083 unit which is pretty much the same thing without the fancy Dot matrix display. The thing is awesome and very easy to use and the ghost face works perfectly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts