Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This actually happened to me on 4/14/01. It just took a while to get pics up. I hope this work as for I am a rookie at this.

Story goes like this. I was following a friend of mine. Looked to pick up a CD that jumped out of center console. Wehn I looked up my hood had found its way under his bumper.

I'm supposed to get it back on the 27th.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
#550/2500
OEM body kit
JDM fogs and blue valve cover
Happy luding

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Ouch! So recent too! Dont worry, i accidently hit a lady 2 weeks after getting mine...i was so heartbroken. It was in my damn neighborhood too! I stalled (yeah, shutup) on a stop sign waiting to merge right, got too hurried, restarted the car, jammed it into first and took off, w/o seeing the accord in front of me. Minor damage to mine, but bent the lady's rear bumper in! hahah! Its okay though, cementups, it happens to the best of us.

What is this, accident week or somethign???Sheesh...i think im gonna start driving carefully until Sunday (autox time!!!).

------------------

'98 White Prelude
Neuspeed Race Springs
Koni Adj Shocks
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Removed Resonator
DC Sports Ceramic Headers
Rear ST Sway Bar
JRSC sitting on garage floor
Trying to sell my 17" SSR's

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by iranman:
Dont worry, i accidently hit a lady 2 weeks after getting mine...i was so heartbroken. </font>
not because of the lady obviously

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jmcn:
I'm a cheap bastard. What else can I do?
</font>

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Note....this happened at 10 MPH

hes a pretty decent friend of mine. He was driving a '95 Eagle Talon. His is actually getting totalled. Cheap Eagles!!! Can't even take a 10 MPH beating. The rust underneath didnt help keep it together though.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
#550/2500
OEM body kit
Happy luding

·
Registered
9 Posts
Damn..just remembered, I got rear-ended yesterday morning. nothing too bad...but..I do share your pain (as an EBP prelude owner)
Ouch...JDM foglights too. My deepest condolences.

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my JDMs are covered under my insurance. I get them tomorrow and have to drop them at the body shop in the morning so they can get them on. I can't find another set of clear turn signals though, so I'm gonna have themput the stocks in for now.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
#550/2500
OEM body kit
Happy luding

·
Registered
825 Posts
daymn that is the tightest EBP Prelude i've seen. all good, at least the accident isn't anything major.

------------------
KQ
98 Pearl White SH
92 Baby Blue S (sold)

G

·
that was a nice lude....hopefully it'll look the same when you get it back....

it sucks when you hit your friends...I've done it before, but not in the lude

------------------

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Damn...never take your eyes off the road.. unless there's a cute chick next to ya... hahaha...

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

1 - 20 of 38 Posts