Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI:

"To continue providing you the online photo experience you enjoy, we need to make several changes to our service in the coming weeks. Most significant is that, starting in mid-May, PhotoPoint.com will no longer be a free service, except for limited "trial" memberships. "

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by malken00:
I like to rub my nipples while watching the shopping channel </font>

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Good, PhotoPoint sucks anyway with the slow loading times and their white and black logo on every image.
It's not like there aren't better free services.

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

·
Registered
957 Posts
hmm, let me try pics again in a minute. I think I got the red x's because I linked them, but then I moved the pictures to a different folder.

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Haha, finally you reveal some of your true colors!

Anyway, I suggest people put pics on their ISP's webspace. Many ISPs provide space for their users, call and ask about it.

------------------
Quoth atlxchink:

When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind

·
Theoretical Physicist
3,621 Posts
Man this blows. I need some place to post pics too. I used to use Geocities.com until they got wise to it. Then there was a workaround for using Geocities for a few weeks until they figured that out... I've tried Tripod.com, but that doesn't seem to work. Now I'm using my @home free space, but it sucks. I only get 10MB of space and the @home file manager is horrible...

Anyone know of any good cheap/free hosts with a decent interface for uploading and managing files?

Andrew

·
Registered
222 Posts
photopoint isn't that bad...the thing i liked about it was that u can just upload your pics by ftp, and in the album, they'll automatically create clickable thumbnails...

i guess yahoo pictures is an alternative...

what are the other free services available??

------------------

Toronto Prelude Club (TPC)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.