Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, what are your guys/gals opinions on Pirelli P7000's, they came with my C5's.....215/40/18, just wanted to get some opinions

they handle nicely so far in the wet and dry altho im not really trying to push it with my 18's, cuz basically theyre not for twisties

·
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one???

well anyone know a site that has tire reviews and such???

·
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha thats weird i think these are louder than my yoko's a550's????????lol

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I can't stand them. I went from Paradas to the P7000's for a little while, and I hate them. Although the grip in rain or snow was MUCH better, the grip on dry pavement (what really counts) sucked hardcore compared to the Paradas.

·
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do the P7000's have that little lip to protect against curbage???lol like the Parada's do???i agree...the grip is ok but i dont plan on pushing the lude with the 18's now....:sad:

·
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
why do they suck? arent they one of the best tires out there....altho i dont think id get them cuz i hear theyre not that great for wet weather driving

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
they are good if your not lowered, but put em on a lowered car and it won't last you very long.Its common sense.The tires can only go one way, so you can't rotate them.jUst look at the tread pattern. There is less tread in the inside.

·
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nEeD4sPeEdLuDe said:
they are good if your not lowered, but put em on a lowered car and it won't last you very long.Its common sense.The tires can only go one way, so you can't rotate them.jUst look at the tread pattern. There is less tread in the inside.
Ummm....camber kit?:twitch: :stick:

im uhhh sorta lowered...lol

and who says you cant rotate them??? my yoko a550v's were directionals and when i rotated them i just put them front to back same with these

well when i had my stockers on i was now i put on the big mofos and im not so lowered anymore altho the finger gap is still the same as it was before...and the rears point in just like it did from the factory and the fronts are almost straight up but im going for an alignment tomorrow just to check the numbers and get my toe fixed:bigthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts