Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they are made by ADR and are essentially knockoffs just like every other wheel out there. But I have the chance to pick up some RS limted Concept Pros w. tires in gunmetal w. lugs for $710 shipped new.

P2005 gave me some info from his freinds personal experiance and I just want to know if anyone else has heard anything about the quality of this company. At 18pounds per wheel they are extremly lite

·
Dave
1,468 Posts

The SE-R Sentra above has RS Limited wheels. Hes a good friend of mine and I recommended the wheels to him. For the price its hard to beat. He has had them for about a year now. They are holding up well even our PA's horrible roads. The only thing he has said was a problem was the clear coat on one small 2" second of one wheels was begining to peal off. I'm not sure if thats just his wheels or just what. I'd have to say jump on them for that price.

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
Yeah they are 18x7.5 wheels. THe weight is up there something like 20lbs a wheel. Model name is Richoquet or something like that. They are a Advan knock off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts