Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
www.sparkleauto.com

They had everything I needed on one site with best prices (plastX, meguiar's clay system, single of metal polish (i wanted to find a site with samples of stuff like that) shipping was also very good.. $6.95
it was packed with the form fitting foam and the plastX and sample was wrapped in seperate plastic as well.. they included free cookies (i know it's weird but i've read reviews online, suppose to be really good) included a thank you note with their business card (interesting touch) it also comes with 2 packing slips.. one on the outside and one on the inside which included a free air freshener (strawberry kiwi) and they also threw in the meguiar's professional series catalog..

i was impressed with their price, their packaging and the attention to detail.. i'll post pics of the contents.. and on top of it all.. I ordered everything Monday midday standard shipping from Kansas.. it got to my place today outside of Philadelphia, PA.. not bad!

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
www.premiumautocare.com

I 1st hit them up back when they were a sponsor...decent prices and a good range of some quality products
they ship fast, and great customer service and never had a problem with them. I can just about get anything I need from them
great place :)

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Anyone know about wizards products and cheap websites to buy from? For those of you who dont know, wizards is much better than anything off the shelf at a store. But its damn expensive.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Never heard of Wizards products. I recently started using p21s products. Good stuff, but expensive too especially the wax.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts