Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my friend sent me this link from clubsi.com about a 1 touch sunroof (link ) will that work for our cars? someone wanna be the guinea pig? ludatic:D ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,462 Posts
its an auto close diagram. i'd like to have this. whether i get around to doing it, thats another thing.
 

·
less whore than before
Joined
·
3,952 Posts
I usually have mine either all the way open or closed, but the one touch would come in handy. thanks. Is there any way to do the same for the auto window on the driver side. That would be nice to have one for the passenger side too.
 

·
Retired, sorta
Joined
·
6,475 Posts
damn

i wish he would draw an internal of the stock relays so i can compare it to the helms of the prelude one..

i'm lookin at it and can't figure it out through process of elimination

and i'm wondering if this would work for auto-open.. and if it were that simple, we could do that for the windows too.
 

·
I don't believe in Titles
Joined
·
7,495 Posts
I have these features as part of the alarm setup. Basically all they do is sense when then the motor goes to ground and stops. I mostly use it with the alarm - I love looking back and watching the windows roll up and the sunroof close - it's like a mini-ballet :cool:
 

·
...under an umbrella
Joined
·
3,830 Posts
^^ There was some gadget you could buy to have auto up/down for both the passenger and driver's side windows. I can't remember the name but I do recall Joon posting a link to it.
 

·
...under an umbrella
Joined
·
3,830 Posts
5Gen_Prelude said:
I have these features as part of the alarm setup. Basically all they do is sense when then the motor goes to ground and stops. I mostly use it with the alarm - I love looking back and watching the windows roll up and the sunroof close - it's like a mini-ballet :cool:
Ditto, but I don't have auto up/down with the passenger's side window nor auto up with the driver's (interior switches) :( Only with my remote does the ballet happen :cool:
 

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
Joined
·
3,506 Posts
azninside said:
^^ the tilt button is a waste since it automatically tilts when you open it :rolleyes: I'd rather have the audo down on the passenger side an auto up for both sides :eek: :bigthumb: there has been a member or two that did the auto down on the passenger side....but I don't remember them ever creating a write-up or anything bout it :(
i'm talking about the position where the sunroof is just tilted open, in that vent position. even civics get a tilt button, but we don't. auto up and down for both sides would be great too.
 

·
I don't believe in Titles
Joined
·
7,495 Posts
gioe said:


Ditto, but I don't have auto up/down with the passenger's side window nor auto up with the driver's (interior switches) :( Only with my remote does the ballet happen :cool:
Hmmm, it was part of the unit on mine :dunno: There is one downside though - small adjustments to the window are pretty impossible due to the fact that it's "one-touch"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,531 Posts
khilgers said:
I usually have mine either all the way open or closed, but the one touch would come in handy. thanks. Is there any way to do the same for the auto window on the driver side. That would be nice to have one for the passenger side too.
I would not mind this either. A budy of mine w/ an Acura TL got all 4 of his windows to do this, and hooked up a one-touch mode for his sunroof as well. If I can get him to help me do mine, I'll try to post some directions, but no guarantees yet.

J
 

·
...under an umbrella
Joined
·
3,830 Posts
5Gen_Prelude said:
Hmmm, it was part of the unit on mine :dunno: There is one downside though - small adjustments to the window are pretty impossible due to the fact that it's "one-touch"
I guess we can't have our cake and eat it too :( With mine, if I wanted to activate the one touch (sunroof or passenger window) while the engine is running, I have to use the remote. Also, both windows are programmed to open one after the other once the button has been pressed :eek: unless I bypass it by pressing the remote button again to stop the passenger side from opening...

Also, I can only auto up all the windows and sunroof when the engine is off cause it arms the vehicle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
473 Posts
i wouldn't mind it, but not really a priority at this point.

my alarm sys wasn't top of the line or anything so it only comes w/ one extra aux. button for if i wanted to pop the trunk or operate the sunroof... prolly more use for the trunk...
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top