Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys use? How does it work when you T-off the fuel line, how does take fuel away from the injectors to mix in with the nitrious? And what plugs do you guys use?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
With the NX wet kit the fuel line T's off to a fuel solenoid. That's how the extra fuel is added to the mixture. The nozzle has both a nitrous and fuel solenoid feeding it.

·
Premium Member
3,069 Posts
NGk plugs work fine (BKR7Es). I ran a line from my fuel rail to the fuel noid to supply fuel. You don't need to increase your fuel pressure for a wet kit, but if you were just wondering how to do it fuel pressure regulators work nicely. With wet kits you can just go out and buy a bigger pump if you max out the stock one.

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
so a FPR would do what with Nitrous???

so theyre beneficial...in a way????

so i should go ahead and install the one i got from AEM for christmas???

·
Premium Member
3,069 Posts
MugenPoweredLude said:
so a FPR would do what with Nitrous???

so theyre beneficial...in a way????

so i should go ahead and install the one i got from AEM for christmas???
FPRs help control fuel pressure. When I put in a Walboro 255lph pump the fuel pressure jumped 3 psi, so I used the fpr to bring the fuel pressuer back down to 40 psi. Some people think that they can just crank up the fuel pressure and that will keep them from running lean when spraying a big shot. It's better to just get a bigger fuel pump instead, because fuel pressure doesn't equal fuel quantity. However, you'll still need that fpr to bring the pressure back down if you do get a bigger fuel pump

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
If you are using a custom or odd ball jet setup and want to make minor changes to the AF when spraying a regulator helps....not too important in your situation though

·
Registered
748 Posts
I dont recommend ZEX. Plugs...... but thats my experience..

·
6,152 Posts
so do i need a bigger fuel pump if i want to run a 75 shot??....ill go ahead and install the FPR since i have it...cant hurt

·
6,152 Posts
just curious....arent u running a 75 shot??? why do you have a walbro??? does your setup require it???i.e., N/A setup or turbo???

·
Premium Member
3,069 Posts
I am currently running a 75 shot, but I want to run a 100 shot and get my Hondata tuned with the larger fuel pump. That's why I have the Walboro installed right now.

·
6,152 Posts
oh ok that explains it all....

have you tried out the Exedy clutch on the bottle yet?

·
Premium Member
3,069 Posts
Nope not yet. It worked very well against an i/e/VAFC GSR tonight though. I'll spray before I go to Alabama for the PNM though.

·
6,152 Posts
cool let us know how she is when you spray

1 - 16 of 16 Posts