Honda Prelude Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods plz dont transfer this to the Kill Stories.

I just had the race of a life time!!!

I was coming home from work and i hear this loud spooling from behind, it ended up being a 1998 Mitsu Galant with Turbo. So we reached a red light, and in my head im thinking o god im gonna loose, but i raced him for the hell of it. I was really nervous, and then the light turned green, i had a phat start off, and took off about 2 cars ahead of thim through 2nd gear, 3rd gear he was about half a car in front of me, and then i poped it in 4th and passed him. Funny thing was that he was in 3rd when i was in 2nd still at 6,00RPM's It seemed he had a turbo timer of some sort, because the turbo didnt kick in after a certain RPM. Keep in mine that Mistu's Galant specs...
Horsepower 141 @ 5500 RPM
Torque (lb-ft) 148 @ 3000 RPM
So with turbo he puts be right up with me HP wise maybe, it was the tytest race ever, i was extremely suprise to beat him.

Boy that Turbo was loud, i could see his Air/Fuel Gauges and crap, it was amazing.
It was funny because you could hear the turbo at work when VTEC was playin its role.

Turbo kill for the lude

btw- i have 94 vtec lude with intake and exhaust.

------------------
Luder

Owner of a 94' VTEC Lude

[This message has been edited by prelude2005 (edited April 30, 2001).]

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by prelude2005:
Mods plz dont transfer this to the Kill Stories.</font>
i'll give you 10 seconds to defend your case.

well, since you are unable to give a good reason for keeping it here, it's being moved to kill stories.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hopefor13:
i wanna give malken head just for the hell of it.......</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.