Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok for a few weeks i been havning problems wit me car and the oil...it burns it pretty fast i would think but then againg i heard all preludes too so im not that worry about it but it wont hurt to try a few things to make things better..i was thinkin about an Oil Catch Can...the weapon r or greedy has some too and other brands..i seen an article about it on the Dsport mag like 2-3 issues back..so should i get one..i heard it would only help if you run turbo which i dont..i pretty much run stock...but i do have a short ram intake by AEM...so should i buy one and would it help atleast a bit...or dont even bother with it..and if not then what else should i look into plaese help anybody...

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
catch can's purpose isn't really to prevent or even help your car from burning oil. well yes, but not in the way you are trying to achieve.

i'd say don't bother with it unless you want a catch can for its intended purpose.

your oil burning is a different problem that might require engine work. i dunno what else to tell you

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,093 Posts
If your burning that badly you probably have a ring problem which is common on H22s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts