Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all ohioians and other locals (i.e., roger:))

We're havin our spring meet the weekend of April 22nd and 23rd in Columbus. We'll be meeting in Columbus. More specifically, Powell.

The plans are to meet at the old Big Bear parking lot, wash cars, take pics...

Then go drift carting, eat lunch, maybe go to gameworks, then party!!!!

Then, hopefully go for a nice Sunday drive, depending on how bad our hangovers are :)

Post up if can come or have any ideas you would like to do for the meet.

Also, please check out the thread on ohpoc.org for more updates. If you havent registered there, do so!! Its free:)

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATE

Dyno day will be Saturday.....

The first OHPOC.org Dyno Day will be held at Slowmotion Motorsports 2908 E. 14th Ave. 43219 Saturday April 22nd 12-4pm

The price for 15 participants will be $38.43 each. This includes tax. You will get 3 pulls, and there will be NO tuning.

(NOTE: Please visit www.ohpoc.org/forums to sign up, etc)
If you are going to participate in the Dyno Day your money is due to Kristen Young NO LATER THAN Friday, April 7th. I will take cash (reciept will be given), check, money order, or paypal. If you want to paypal your money to me you MUST add 2.9% to your total, which would be $39.55.

We will probably meet Saturday in the morning between 9 and 10am at the old Big Bear lot in Powell. Party Sat night and other events/pics on Sunday. Please check the thread on ohpoc for updates.

**All sign ups need to be posted on ohpoc.org.**

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Heres an update

UPDATED Itinerary
Saturday

Meet at the old Big Bear parking lot in Powell at 9:00am

Go wash cars at 9:30am (Sawmill Auto Wash)

Eat Lunch around 11:00am

Head to Slo Mo at 11:30am

Leave Slo Mo around 4pm

Eat and Party at Kristens (Everyone needs to help with food PLZZ)

Sleep

Sunday

Sleep

Recover with breakfast

Meet back at Big Bear lot at 11:00 (to meet those just coming Sunday)

Head to Park at 11:30

BBQ at Park at 12:00

Take pics around 2:00

Drift carts at 5:00pm (Magic Mountain, Polaris)

Go for a Sunday drive?

Here is the list of those coming..

1) 7thgen (Ryan)

2) Red89ludesi (Kristen)

3) Hikari no Tenshi (Adam)

4) Preludeman92 (Burt)

5) Blackielude91 (Craig)

6) EUROH8R (DJ)

7) Jeager (Kyle)

8) Ub3rLud3 (Tyler)

9) Redludesh (Chris)

10) Lude4lifeh22 (Simon)

11) HooberSi (Kc)

12) berkshire40 (Evan)

13) 97preludeh22a4 (Kenny)

14) C-LUDA h22SH (Charlie)

15) extinct (Paul)

16) Krugar (Steve)

17) Mfaber (Mark)

18) cbeezer (Charles)

19) thepreludedude (Roger)

20) kdubbz24 (Kyle)

21) PreludePhil (Phil)

22) Ialuder

23) Lude Dude (Taylor)

24) PreludePhil (1)

25) PreludePhil (2)

26) PreludePhil (3)

27) camarokiller

Please feel free to post in here if you are interested, but be sure to check ohpoc.org regularily for updates!

·
Seasoned Veteran
461 Posts
What kind of sleeping arrangements are there, if any? I'm assuming us out of towners are shacking up in a hotel?

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
camarokiller said:
What kind of sleeping arrangements are there, if any? I'm assuming us out of towners are shacking up in a hotel?
Eh, we'll all be crashing at Kristen's Saturday night. Alot of the people on the above list will be comin Sunday, so there wont actually be 20 some people crashing at her house lol.

Just realized, I dont have you on the list. Not sure why, but Ill add ya :)

·
Seasoned Veteran
461 Posts
Thanks man. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it until this week. Anyone object to me bringing beer? Somehow I doubt it :laugh:

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
camarokiller said:
Thanks man. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it until this week. Anyone object to me bringing beer? Somehow I doubt it :laugh:
Lol, nope, no problem with that. Im sure we will be making a beer run/ liquor store visit Sat night :bigthumb:

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE

Saturday, April 22nd

9:00am - Meet at the old Big Bear lot in Powell

9:30am - Wash cars at Sawmill Auto Wash. Cash is required (1s, 5s, and 10s only) to get quarters to use the wash. Rates are as follows: $1.50 for 7 minutes with the vacuum $2.00 for 4 minutes in the Self Serve bays. Please bring your own towels and cleaning products. There are a few vending items at the wash, but it is better to have your own.

11:00am - We will leave to get lunch. Most likely fast food so we can get to Slo Mo in time.

11:30am - We will head to Slo Mo and begin the Dyno Day!!

4:00pm - We will then leave Slo Mo to get food at Ruby Tuesdays. Then its party time at Kristen’s. We will most likely make a beer/liquor run after we get to Kristen’s. NO UNDERAGE DRINKING.

Sunday, April 23rd

9:00am - For those of us at Kristens, we should be getting up by 9ish so we can recover and make it back to the Big Bear lot at 11am. For those coming to Columbus on Sunday, please leave from your place early enough to make it to the lot in time. Try to find local people to drive with, it will help keep everyone in contact and makes for a may fun trip to the meet.

11:00am - Meet at the old Big Bear lot in Powell

11:30am - We will head to Highbanks Park for the BBQ and general meet. We ask that everyone bring food or utensils of some sort. Please check the site for a sign thread regarding food etc. We will also be using this time to go over some OHPOC site info and further meets this year. If you are going to NPM, please be prepared to discuss travel arrangements and rooming.

2:00pm - We will also be taking pictures, please bring your own camera if you have one. The more pictures the better. More to share in the future!!

5:00pm - We can then go for a drive or for drift carting at Magic Mountain. This portion will depend on what everyone’s schedule is like.

Saturday = A, Sunday = B

Here is the list of those coming..

1) 7thgen (Ryan) AB
2) Red89ludesi (Kristen) AB
3) Hikari no Tenshi (Adam) AB
4) Preludeman92 (Burt) AB
5) Blackielude91 (Craig) AB
6) EUROH8R (DJ)
7) Jeager (Kyle) AB
8) Ub3rLud3 (Tyler) AB
9) Redludesh (Chris) AB
10) Lude4lifeh22 (Simon) AB
11) HooberSi (Kc) AB
12) berkshire40 (Evan) AB
13) 97preludeh22a4 (Kenny)
14) C-LUDA h22SH (Charlie)
15) extinct (Paul)
16) Krugar (Steve) AB
17) Mfaber (Mark) AB
18) cbeezer (Charles)
19) thepreludedude (Roger)
20) kdubbz24 (Kyle)
21) PreludePhil (Phil) A
22) Ialuder
23) Lude Dude (Taylor)
24) 92ludeSiR A
25) PreludePhil (2) A
26) PreludePhil (3) A
27) Camarokiller (Matt)
28) sweetheartofthewk (Liz)

Please checkout OHPOC for all the updates. There is also a pdf file with all the information for the meet posted in the meet thread.

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump as a reminder.

We have over 30 people signed up now. Please visit OHPOC for current updates and travel groups for those outside of Comlumbus. Also, the Sunday section BBQ is based upin what people bring. We currently have a thread sign up on Ohpoc, please sign up to bring something. the more food the better :)

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dohcpower v2.0 said:
Might be interested in heading out on sunday. :)

Cool, PM me here or register on ohpoc to let me if you plan on making it. I currently just have directions posted for the meeting place, but not the Park, I will try to get some for the park in case people cant make it to the meeting place in time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts