Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got off the phone with my speed shop, and the rims that I ordered two-motnhs ago will not be in for ANOTHER month.. damn.. but then I decided to switch the COLOR of the rims, and BAM I am getting them installed this SATURDAY!!.. woo hoo I am getting the Konig Verdicts, originally I wanted the black opal ones, but no dice.. so I am getting the standard silver ones.. which are sweet none the less.. Can't wait to see these rims on my lowered beauty..
Well just sharing..

ANdres

------------------
1994 VTEC
Eibach Pro-kit, KYB AGX shocks, AEM CAI, AEM pullies, Thermal exhaust.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
i would wait for the ones you *really* want... but as long as you're happy, then

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LuDeGirL1004:
EVIL EVIL EVIL I say.</font>

·
Registered
917 Posts
If you're going to shell out the money, you might as well wait for the ones you really want. There's no point in settling.

------------------
1998 Prelude
93 Octane
10w30
China Berry Lil Tree

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I was wrestling with the whole "why settle" argument too, and a few things came up... 1)My current tires WILL NOT make it another month or so.. they are to worn, and I am not about to go and buy some tires just to wait it out 2)I got to look at a car which is the same exact color and even has the same drop with the silver rims, and they looked BAD-ASS and 3)I live in philly where winter is about 3-5 months out of the year, and I'll be damned if I am gonna cheat myself outta pimpin my ride for another 30 days....besides I got down the shore a lot, and gotta be pimpin by may 1st!!!

Besides I am tuning you guys out cause you have me second guessing myself..

ANdres

------------------
1994 VTEC
Eibach Pro-kit, KYB AGX shocks, AEM CAI, AEM pullies, Thermal exhaust.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
a1andres, post a pic when you put them on your car this saturday.

I've been thinking about getting the Racing Hart Z5000 which are basically the same thing except the RH have 5 spokes instead of 6. I'm just not sure how it will look. I've played around with photoshop but it is not the "real thing."

Thanks......really looking forward to seeing it.

------------------
94 Prelude VTEC

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I have no Digi-cam.. anyone in the Philly area willing to do a photoshoot of my ride with its new wheels.. I am getting the rims put on at Auto Addictions in ALlentown.. i Know there are some luders in this area.. so let me know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts