Honda Prelude Online banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Lurkist
4,830 Posts
Easily yes, but that is not a high bar. That Trent Richardson trade.....ugh.

Ballard is just a cheap ass. He knows how to evaluate talent but he refuses to pay anybody even though the Colts lead the league in unused salary cap space by a country mile.
Richardson. :shudder:

How do you feel about the O-line coordinator being fired?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Richardson. :shudder:

How do you feel about the O-line coordinator being fired?
Yeah, not sure what that was all about. Luck was the least hit QB in the league this year. Probably got canned just because he wasn't "Reich's guy" and he was a holdover from the whole McDaniels fiasco.

It's hard not to like Quenton "Earl Grey" Nelson tea-bagging the other teams' D-line every week. :laugh:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been a member since 2005! Haven't owned a prelude for at least ten years but my first car was a '93 and I had a 2000 too. Hoping to someday restore a red 93 (hopefully vtec 4ws, mine wasn't).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wreckdiver here, first log in since 2/1/2016. At 62 I am probably the oldest guy with a Prelude.

65 yrs old here and still drive my 98 Prelude, which I bought new. Best car I've ever owned...it still has never been in for any repairs. :p
A rare beauty you own. You love it as much as I love mine. Olde Goldie Honda is starting to have problems we can't fix ourselves so it needs a new owner/mechanic.

·
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!
827 Posts
Wreckdiver here, first log in since 2/1/2016. At 62 I am probably the oldest guy with a Prelude.

65 yrs old here and still drive my 98 Prelude, which I bought new. Best car I've ever owned...it still has never been in for any repairs. :p
This is the kind of owner I want to find when I'm in the market for another 5th gen in a couple years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
98 Prelude

Wreckdiver here, first log in since 2/1/2016. At 62 I am probably the oldest guy with a Prelude. My 99 now has 56K on it. Just got an email from Preludeonline and thought I would visit.
You're not the oldest. I have a 98 Prelude with just 45K on it and I'm 68. :)

21 - 40 of 47 Posts