Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a sort of trip down memory lane. I got an email an old thread was posted in. I miss you guys. Yes, I know you'll never see this probably. A lot of you haven't logged in in 5 years. You all were a force in my life for many years. Always helpful, I'm so grateful for your expertise and friendship.

To the new owners who read this, anything and everything we tried. All the information you'll ever need is on here and preludepower. So much is probably lost, so many rare parts are gone forever. Please love this car if you own one. Treat it right and it'll go for a long long time. Yes, even the automatics.

It's humbling to see this site all but dead but still clinging to life.

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,169 Posts
Yes, they are all in OT section though, and have been around since the early days of PO.

They old. :p

·
Registered
98 Posts
Still around, helping the new Prelude owners with similar problems I've dealt with. Hopefully, it has been helpful. I still have my 5th Gen and drive it daily. My car turned 21 this year, I've been slowly adding mods here and there.

·
3,169 Posts
hey i remember you. what are they doing in there? i cant access it except for 3 threads.
Yeah man, I remember you much more from PreludePower. There's just about as much life there as there is here though. :(

Most of the true OG's(been around since '00) know each other rather well and just discuss random stuff in OT. It used to be more lively only about 4 years ago from what I can tell, but then even the OG's started droppin' off. Now even Ot is kinda dead, but .....:eek:

I still drop by PreludePower every month or so and see who's around.

Talk about outta the shadows, ehh brod?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i just figured id check back after a trip down memory lane. ive been gone since my ban on preludepower and selling off all those rare parts i had.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey pierce!!!!!!!!!!!! wing880 and i did a swap and some cash. he swore i never paid him and i swore i did. we had several transactions in a row/at once.
he swore i owed him like $50 or something. i had paid him but they believed him over me. ended up getting banned because they believed him.

·
3,169 Posts
This thread makes me feel old.
eyyyy, I heard them Colts were taken to teh gluew faktory. :(

I knew you'd be back.

(patiently awaits Kron)

hey pierce!!!!!!!!!!!! wing880 and i did a swap and some cash. he swore i never paid him and i swore i did. we had several transactions in a row/at once.
he swore i owed him like $50 or something. i had paid him but they believed him over me. ended up getting banned because they believed him.
Man that's crappy. I'm not tryin to beat a dead horse here(
) but weren't there electronic transaction receipts that could have proven this?

Whatever...:eek:
What do you drive nowadays?

I actually still drive a beater 5th gen lol :bigthumb:

·
Lurkist
4,841 Posts
eyyyy, I heard them Colts were taken to teh gluew faktory. :(
It was pitiful. On the upside, it was a huge improvement over last season. On the downside, everything that made them bad at 1-5 came back.

Totally outclassed.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
It was pitiful. On the upside, it was a huge improvement over last season. On the downside, everything that made them bad at 1-5 came back.

Totally outclassed.
I think having Scrooge McDuck as a GM finally caught up to us in that game. We just didn't have the talent to hang with KC.

That deer-in-the-headlights look on Luck's face throughout the game was the most concerning part. The other issues could all be fixed if our GM would just spend some damn money to acquire a receiver who occasionally get open and actually catch the ball, or possibly an actual pass rusher or cornerback instead of the bargain-bin scrubs we had at those positions all year. If our franchise QB is going to be totally overwhelmed in a big game like that....that's not so easily fixed. That game caused flashbacks of 'ol rubberneck always wilting in the playoffs like that too. It's like a curse around here. :unsure:

Sigh.....

·
Lurkist
4,841 Posts
I think having Scrooge McDuck as a GM finally caught up to us in that game. We just didn't have the talent to hang with KC.

That deer-in-the-headlights look on Luck's face throughout the game was the most concerning part. The other issues could all be fixed if our GM would just spend some damn money to acquire a receiver who occasionally get open and actually catch the ball, or possibly an actual pass rusher or cornerback instead of the bargain-bin scrubs we had at those positions all year. If our franchise QB is going to be totally overwhelmed in a big game like that....that's not so easily fixed. That game caused flashbacks of 'ol rubberneck always wilting in the playoffs like that too. It's like a curse around here. :unsure:

Sigh.....
Maaaan, you're way more into it than I am. I thought Ballard was making the right moves. Maybe not...

Can we agree that anybody is better than Grigson?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Can we agree that anybody is better than Grigson?
Easily yes, but that is not a high bar. That Trent Richardson trade.....ugh.

Ballard is just a cheap ass. He knows how to evaluate talent but he refuses to pay anybody even though the Colts lead the league in unused salary cap space by a country mile.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts