Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Oh Hai.
9,785 Posts
NSFW Thread Rules

Off topic RULES

1. Have fun here - like the title says this is a relax/chill room. Please allow others to have fun too.
No flaming, racial slurs, remarks about sexual orientation or otherwise derogatory comments please. This room and this website is PG-13. Please try to keep that in mind with your posts.

2. Please keep smiley only posts, quote only posts, or posts like "haha" to a minimum. These waste BANDWIDTH without really contributing to the discussion.

3. PreludeOnline.com does not support or promote piracy. Please do NOT post threads asking for CD-ROM keys or
offering to distribute Software/games. Along the same lines, please do not distribute other copyrighted materials on our
Forum. You all have Email/Aim/FTP/Etc, Please keep this type of activity off our board.

4. Blocked words - they're blocked for a reason - please don't find creative ways to spell them. We're all guilty of this including myself. No more. On the same token, there are a few swear words that do not get blocked - please do not use these in subject lines of threads.

5. There will be no solicitation of any kind, unless you are a paid sponsor. This includes soliciting people to work, Spam, and anything related to marketing schemes. You may still post items you have for sale in our Classifieds forums, but this is on an individual basis, no group sales.

6. USE OF 'O RLY' pictures is a bannable offense.

If you have any problems with a moderator, rules, or other members please feel free to IM/PM/AIM me or any other mods or PO.com Police, or Email [email protected].

Thank you!

NSFW RULES

1. No nudity - Any and all types, whether in zip file or hosted somewhere else, nudity needs to be sent via PM or email.
2. No racial content
3. No flames
4. PICTURES THAT YOU POST over the rating of 'G' must be hosted by you. Anyone caught linking to pictures from a site not your own, will be banned.

People not following the rules will be removed from the board without warning. I am doing this because you guys wanted it, so make sure you follow the rules. It will be removed just as fast as it was added if you don't follow the rules.

Also, future complaints, or suggestions, need to be posted in bugs & errors, not Off-Topic.

Signature RULES

Image:
- No taller than 150-pixels
- No wider than 600-pixels
- No more than 50kb
- One image only
- Please keep images appropriate for the workplace--meaning, no nudity, lewd pictures (sexually suggestive), racism, offensive language, illegal acts, etc. If you are unsure, PM me and ASK!

Text:
- All the rules above apply to text as well
- No more than the equivalent of 4 lines tall of normal text size

Borderline infractions will be issued a warning. Multiple warnings will result in banning.

Massive infractions (i.e. you violate ALL these rules at once) will result in immediate banning, with no warning.

·
*yawn*
13,632 Posts
One thing I think I'll mention........sometimes people start a thread that IS worksafe and then someone else responds with a post that ISN'T worksafe and they cannot change the title.
Just keep this in mind and try NOT to do this.

·
Proud Daddy
4,863 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.