Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has the instructions on how to install the front lip on a 5th gen honda prelude. I just recieved one from a private seller, but he didn't include instructions, so I am left staring at a front lip and a bunch of screws. I know it should be pretty straight forward, I just don't know if I should have to buy new clips or anything like that and I don't want to risk my front lip fallin off in the middle of the road. Thanks.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The clips are recommended as far as I'm concerned. Not sure but you might need them to hold the screws. I've had mine on for over a year so I can't remember exactly how the thing fits together. Not a hard install though

·
Texas
734 Posts
its pretty easy andy...i installed mine myself, i'll help u do it tomorrow

·
less whore than before
3,648 Posts
^^like jon said it should take you no time at all. Just slide all of the clips in the the lip and bolt it on

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aiite...i instaled it...but then i looked at it again and i was like wtf...with the clips, do i face the nut side up or down? the instructions looks like it says to face them down when installed...but when i instaled them like that....there is a huge gap...facing up or down peeps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts