Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Holler
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that Handaaccessories sells the OEM CF inteior kit for $126.00 + shipping. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get it cheaper? I know they have pieces selling on Ebay, but I trust the quality of the OEM kit better. Thanks!

p.s. is there an aftermarket CF interior kit that looks better then the OEM?

·
...under an umbrella
1,489 Posts
The ones they sell on ebay are the peel and stick kind. There is no substitute for the OEM one. ha.com is where I got mine.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have an aftermarket CF dash kit...its REAL Carbon Fiber and fits pretty well....heres a pic....

Got it on Ebay a long time ago...about $130 shipped...alot more pieces than i found offered by other companies...I wasnt sure which gen u were talking about, but i have a 4G...

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
cleanLude said:
I have an aftermarket CF dash kit...its REAL Carbon Fiber and fits pretty well....heres a pic....

Got it on Ebay a long time ago...about $130 shipped...alot more pieces than i found offered by other companies...I wasnt sure which gen u were talking about, but i have a 4G...
Where did you get yours? I bought my real c/f kit from e-bay, and it didn't come w/ the panel that covers the door for the cup holder, nor did it come w/ the panel that goes around the door for the cup holder...

J

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I think I got mine from them on e-bay, even though it's peel & stick.

J

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
ipt is overlays. I think it is way to expensive for over lays. IF you want the real pieces, goto handa or hparts

·
Boston, MA
4,476 Posts
Even though ikts overlays it wont leave that stickie resedue that others leave..
they garantee their work and their materials.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
I have an IPT kit.. good stuff.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts