Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to figure out a way to get blinkers in my octane front for a long time now. I have been thinking of either putting VW Jetta clear sidemarkers on the bumper under teh headlights or molding OEM blinkers and JDM fogs in the two holes in front on the side of the big mouth. Which one would look better?

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
I was thinkin of buyin the octane an fittin the OEM/JDM turns/fogs in....but after thinkin bout it....I'm not so sure it'll still look good ::shrug:: it'll probably look better w/o any lights since the whole is so big....just look at the 911 turbo....there's no lights in their holes ;)

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know a site I can look at for those two?

·
Registered
447 Posts
do you have to have your turn signals directly on your bumper, i have octane front and have my turn signals mounted behing the bumper, bolted them to that black beam thingie, can't see them when they aren't blinking, but can see them when they blink,only thing, you can't see them from the side.

JT

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
screamer5300 - do you know any sites I can get those lights?

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
is it just me or is the octane front that big blue h22 posted lower than the the octane front that prelude88 posted????

·
Boston, MA
4,476 Posts
get supra blinkers man ask Mark2000 in Worcester,MA he did it to this awesome yellow prelude.

·
6,152 Posts
got any pics of supra blinkers?????

and am i seeing things or...

is it just me or is the octane front that big blue h22 posted lower than the the octane front that prelude88 posted????

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would like to see a picture of these supra blinkers also.

mugen what picture are you taking about?

·
6,152 Posts
the 2 pictures in the thread that big blue h22 posted...in the 2nd pic it looks like the octane front is shorter than the 1st pic

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I see now. I think probably cause prelude88 has bigger rims than big blue and they both are lowered to the wheel but a bigger rim keeps it high still.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts