Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1st to make the playoffs
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to figure out a way to get blinkers in my octane front for a long time now. I have been thinking of either putting VW Jetta clear sidemarkers on the bumper under teh headlights or molding OEM blinkers and JDM fogs in the two holes in front on the side of the big mouth. Which one would look better?

·
Registered
476 Posts
do you have to have your turn signals directly on your bumper, i have octane front and have my turn signals mounted behing the bumper, bolted them to that black beam thingie, can't see them when they aren't blinking, but can see them when they blink,only thing, you can't see them from the side.

JT

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
12,349 Posts
got any pics of supra blinkers?????

and am i seeing things or...

is it just me or is the octane front that big blue h22 posted lower than the the octane front that prelude88 posted????

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
12,349 Posts
the 2 pictures in the thread that big blue h22 posted...in the 2nd pic it looks like the octane front is shorter than the 1st pic

·
1st to make the playoffs
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I see now. I think probably cause prelude88 has bigger rims than big blue and they both are lowered to the wheel but a bigger rim keeps it high still.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.