Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't say dealer. Does bosch or somebody else make one. I don't want to spend 230 dollar plus tax at the dealership for a 70 dollar o2 sensor.

Billy, you're in arlington, do you know anywhere that sells them?

If anyone knows a place online. I checked out the main parts sites but no luck there.

-Guy

G

·
bosch produces them...... 73 for 2 of mine..... auto zone... pep boys.. napa.. etc carry them...

Irene

------------------
Forum Moderator for Club Events (PLEASE CHECK IT OUT)
President of the Pennsylvania Honda Prelude Club
Member of Girlie Girle Racing, Team Interlude, and the SCCA

[email protected]
Club Events Forum

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HondaChick89:
bosch produces them...... 73 for 2 of mine..... auto zone... pep boys.. napa.. etc carry them...

Irene

</font>
ya you have an 89 prelude thats why. Nobody like that carries them for a 5th gen yet hehe. One guy put out a special order form so i'll find out on monday.

Billy-sights don't seem to have them listed in their online catalog, i'll try e-mailing them

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does this mean you're finally getting the header from VSV?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99BlackLude_LC:
Does this mean you're finally getting the header from VSV?</font>
supposedly another 2 - 3 weeks, just tired of waiting for their sorry asses!

G

·
What kind of header and why VSV? Those guys have good prices on some things, but damn I wouldn't let them work on my car. Then again, I wouldn't trust any shop around here to work on my car. When I went, it was a rice-o-rama there; body kits everywhere, colored bulbs, etc. Then again, I suppose that's the stuff that sells....

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 71dsp:
What kind of header and why VSV? Those guys have good prices on some things, but damn I wouldn't let them work on my car. Then again, I wouldn't trust any shop around here to work on my car. When I went, it was a rice-o-rama there; body kits everywhere, colored bulbs, etc. Then again, I suppose that's the stuff that sells....

</font>
It recently boomed in business. Oh btw this is the story. I was rear ended in january. And my header was cracked for awhile before the accident and my cd player was broken. (cd got jammed) my rep at geico (the other guys insurance) has a modded 2000 maxima. So he knows the guys there and they got me a free DC SS header to replace the ceramic one that came with my car. Unfortunatley its on backorder and they can't refund or exchange it for anything else thast why i'm still waiting. I also got a free 350 dollar cdplayer and some money.

I agree, I would never buy anything from them unless it was a good price and I did the work myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts