Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Today until November 25th, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car. Previous winners may re-submit, however they cannot use the same pictures. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From November 25 - 30 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of November!

The prize:

The November 2011 Ride of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of December 2011 and be entered in a draw with other Ride of the Month winners from the Autoguide.com network for a chance to win a free oil change.

Let's see whatcha got!

·
The Collector
2,721 Posts
we gotta bring ROTM back to this place!!!

or at least 4 times a year. Seasonal?

ex - Winter 2012 Prelude, Spring 2012 Prelude and so on...

comon peeps

·
Administrator
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was introduced for July 2011....it had 1083 views and ZERO submissions. I brought it back for November....506 views and ZERO submissions.

I figured the general consensus here, based on the number of submissions, was ZERO interest in it. Hence why I didn't run it for December or January.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not many people even check out this part of the forum. Maybe you could advertise it some how?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cool. I want to see a sweet 'Lude featured like a centerfold. Maybe if everyone is too modest to submit their ride, we can just nominate others for ride of the month. I nominate 98Vtec because I love his all motor build!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I wanna go ahead and nominate Afesposi's 2001 prelude right now. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts