Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Let me know what you guys think, I know its basic, but I have some stuff I still want to do to it. I have Eibach Prokits in the closet, waiting on some money to get KYB AGX's. Then I will be riding nice. Hope all enjoy.

What the???? How did this get in there. Oh well I guess she wore out from those long days cats have. (sleep, eat, sleep. eat, run around, sleep, etc.)

Another one??? I guess shes thirsty this time. Gotta love cats that you dont have to water, just turn the faucet on and let em drink from that. Its a great trick for the guys, girls think its so cute. LOL Enjoy!!

·
Offtrack excursion expert
6,762 Posts
That is definitely some form of gunmetal... the Lexus IS300 maybe? :bigthumb:

As for the sidemarkers, what the hell is up with that? :twitch:

·
wasting my youth
1,349 Posts
Isn't it FGP? has to be a factory color, no one would have their car repainted and leave the base black plastice side/rear valence. :laugh:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are correct obrigado, however I believe it is EGP for 97-99 and FGP for 2000-2001. I wouldnt have it painted and not paint those ugly ass valences flat black.

azninside- Thanks for pointing that out, I just recently had new tires put on and I guess the dumbass put them on backwards on the rear, the front two however are right, so now i have to go back up there and have them fix the tires. Damn them.. Thanks again

Thanks all for your comments, yes I look forward to dropping it soon, I plan to mostly suspension mods right now, I have some AEM pulleys I want to get soon, and a VAFC too. Thanks for all the comments

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
I like that color. Where in Raleigh are you? I'm at NC State now, but tomorrow is my last exam so I'll be going home to Burlington after that. We should meet up sometime. There are a few other luders around this area too.

·
hoop 4 life.
482 Posts
word!

go raleigh nc!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cool.. thanks for the replies guys, yeah im currently at state too JoeW. Yeah we should definitely meet up sometime, I have another buddy with a lude also, we could all chill one night. Im right off avent ferry road. Let me know whats up.

superflea, thanks for the info, i knew it was something like that, just wasnt positive on the years.

Didnt know so many people liked that color. enjoy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts