Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive been looking evrywere for a power steering pulley due to the fact mine blew into pieces the otherday so ive been searching hi and low for the dam thing & i cant even find a pump with a pulley on it? any ideas?

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Junkyard?

·
Registered
4 Posts
So ive been looking evrywere for a power steering pulley due to the fact mine blew into pieces the otherday so ive been searching hi and low for the dam thing & i cant even find a pump with a pulley on it? any ideas?
Have you check preludepower? They might have something about that, and there's more information on 3rd gens there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No but I will thank you , I try try search junkyards online and it said that there is not a 3rd gen lude in the junkyard in nor cal I think that's wrong

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Junkyard?
So I search junkyards online and it said that there was not a surgeon live in a junkyard in Orland California at all which I think is b*** I need to do a little more research but I can't find a f** holy or even a power steering pump that comes with the pulley it's f** pissing me off

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I search junkyards online and it said that there was not a surgeon live in a junkyard in Orland California at all which I think is b** I need to do a little more research but I can't find a f holy or even a power steering pump that comes with the pulley it's f* pissing me off
On pick n pull they have some 3rd gens, but I don't think they're close to orland. But there's preludes in nor cal.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Its no surprise that there is no parts left over. This car is super rare and is super unique its not a civic and its worse than the 4th and 5th gen ludes in regards to support for just OE parts.

If you want to keep this car on the road, you will need too consider motor and transmission swapping.
I support the aftermarket for that.

www.1funryd.com

If you want to go that route, I can help you out.
Other than that, you are SOL.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There's an 89 So at the pick n pull in Antelope California. I was there yesterday the interior is shot but the engine is complete!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts