Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just put on my clutch and hooked everything back up and tried cranking the engine, and wouldnt starts checked timing feul and then no spark

did some diagnostics, checkedd all cables ground. checked now this is what happens

I took off the wire going to the coil pack and put it against a grond and it got a slight spark, just one time then doesnt get spark at all

so when i crank it it gets one initial spark and then doesnt get anything else
btw also gets one small spark to the spark plug too so im just saying its sometyhing before the coil pack imo

whats wrong guys

thow me some suggestions

·
Premium Member
3,384 Posts
Wow this one is tough. You say the wire from the coil to the dizzy? If that doesn't have spark, I bet you have a grounding problem somewhere, or you have a bad coil.

There may be some diagnosis info in the Helms if you look under the ignition section.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow this one is tough. You say the wire from the coil to the dizzy? If that doesn't have spark, I bet you have a grounding problem somewhere, or you have a bad coil.

There may be some diagnosis info in the Helms if you look under the ignition section.
yeah i made a mistake, i just checked the feul and it doesnt get feul either

so no spark and no fuel. I swiched the main relay with an accord relay but no luck. maybe it needs to be a lude main relay

what else could it be
btw I checked all the grounds ill check again anyways

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok guys yesterday i figured it out, it was a ground cable, stuck under the intake pipes a very small one that made a big diff.

thx for the help

my dad forgot to put it on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts