Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes... it manipulated my feeble mind :p

actually, it was po, my freinds, and the fact i got tired of the agressor myself

·
powered by oyster sauce
2,345 Posts
VERY nice :bigthumb:

Never seen the Greddy lip in red either, it looks awesome.

Glad that you have PO's approval but it's more important that you like it :)

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
I like it man. I do have to say that PO is making me like those more and more but I still like my Octane front. I do want to see one in person. What sides and back do you have?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Why does the title say no more rice? :confused: I don't get it. Being agressive is not rice. :nono: I kind of liked your old front better because it was different. Nice front btw, add another one to Greddy lip combo. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
158 Posts
u still have your same rear bumber though right? the rear of your car looks soooo sexy! post a pic of that ;)

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
whoring an old front shot

i am keeping my rs sides and buddyclub rear tho :p

i called my aggy 2 my ricebumper... so that's why no more rice :p

rims are 5zigen fn01rc (16.5 lbs each, cast)

finally, if my sides were lower, i would have an octane front too :p dont get rid of it :nonono:

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
I am def not going to get rid of it. I love it. I am just trying to find out what blinkers I can use. I might want to put OEM blinkers and JDM fogs in the holes.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
been there done that... but here it is again ;)

apparently my brother, who took the pix, does not understand the concept of zooming out :laugh:

here is one i took

just wanna add that the entire OEM front was just repainted... if any of you are in san diego, guy hill cadillac in pacific beach did an excellent job matching the paint at a good price too ;)

·
Tall-Scott
649 Posts
Looks incredible man. The Greddy/RS/Buddy Club is aggressive enough to maintain some individuality and racy look but is clean enough to survive PO. Awesome man...can't get much better than that! :bigthumb:

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
my lude will take you out

1 - 20 of 45 Posts