Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's an autocross at the Palisades Mall in Nyack NY off of route 59 tomorrow. Just letting you know. I MIGHT be there.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]

·
Registered
412 Posts
joon

what time i am interesed in going

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think if you want to participate you have to be there at like 9? It spanned the whole day the last time I went there. (ie: ended at like 4:30)

------------------

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I'm going to stop by to take pictures and try to make mpegs.....anyone else going?

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
I think I'm going to stop by to take pictures and try to make mpegs.....anyone else going?</font>
Ray what time are you going to be up there? I'd have to wash my car first of course!

·
11,003 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THATPRELUDEGUY:
Ray what time are you going to be up there? I'd have to wash my car first of course!</font>
in this weather??? are you crazy??? j/k
do as you please.

ray... gimme a call tomorrow morning.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THATPRELUDEGUY:
Ray what time are you going to be up there? I'd have to wash my car first of course!</font>
Maybe like 12 or 1??? I'm not entering this time around as I still have no helmet and my sway bar is on its way to me right now.

Oh yeah....I washed the car today......I'm about to wax it now though......doing the Mothers 3 step wax system thingy.

[This message has been edited by Joon525 (edited March 24, 2001).]

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by imagepree:
in this weather??? are you crazy??? j/k
do as you please.

</font>
WUSSY!!!!

I honestly wash my car ANYTIME, I've done it where I have to keep turning it around so it's in the sunlight to keep the water from turning it ice

I'll see you guys up there...I'm sure I'll get up there around 12:30-1pm

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Autocross should be taking place in the commuter lot across from Home Depot for those of you who are thinking about coming to participate or just watch.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So anyone else going to come? Me, THATPRELUDEGUY and ImagePree I think are going so far.

My car is CLEAN AS HELL right now....woo hoo!!! Rims are going to be put back on as well. Pic later today I think.

------------------

[email protected]

·
11,003 Posts
So anyone else going to come? Me, THATPRELUDEGUY and ImagePree I think are going so far.

My car is CLEAN AS HELL right now....woo hoo!!! Rims are going to be put back on as well. Pic later today I think.

</font>
no... don't wanna see your car!!! showoff!!! grrrr

·
Registered
6,314 Posts

</font>
I just got out of the shower....I have to run by a friends house and then I should be up there...probably just before 2.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I saw you online that day......when I tried to IM you you signed off.

</font>
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i slept in Montibello (or is it Monticello?) all i know i was sleeping at exit 14B on thruway, friday night and didnt leave till noon the next day.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prelude Ed:
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i slept in Montibello (or is it Monticello?) all i know i was sleeping at exit 14B on thruway, friday night and didnt leave till noon the next day.</font>
It wasn't as cool as the one last November...although we DID get to see an EVO run as well as a Ford SVT Lightning....that thing is SCARY fast.

------------------

[email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts