Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what website I can order these plugs from online??? I need a set soon, thanks for any replies....

------------------
2000 Prelude Type SH
Premium Pearl White

MODS: AEM CAI, DC Header, Greddy PE Exhaust, Vitek Wires, AEM CamGears, AEM TruPwr Pulleys, UR Crank Pulley, Apexi V-AFC, ACT XT Clutch, DC ShortShift Adaptor, ZEX 55 Shot Nitrous

V-Spec Coilovers, DC Fr. Upper Strut Bar, CarbonFiber Hood, OEM Bodykit, 17" Nippon Racing/NittoNT555ZRs, Type S shiftknob........

G

·
I hope you are running your car hard. These are colder plugs than stock, and they will foul out if you idle for extended periods of time.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Billy >> I was going to go out and get the copper ones too, and not bother spending 5x as much as the platinums... just wondering which ones I should be looking at getting. I was going to order a set of NGK wires while I was at it too. Thanks.

-e-

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
Registered
136 Posts
Depending on how hard your car is driven and what's been done to the motor, you'll want either the ZFR6F-11 or 7F-11. I use the factory heat rating of 6 in the colder months, then switch out for the 7F-11s in the warm months. I also run about 18° of timing and have a slightly higher static compression ratio of the JDM H22a. you should be just fine with the factory heat range of 6, but if you drive your car hard in warm weather, the 7s won't hurt. I did, however, foul out a set of the 7s this past fall when the weather got cold-- cold-weather idling and low RPM driving was to blame.

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Well, I will be autoXing a lot this summer, with mixed other things... but my car tends to idle around 600 sometimes. Would this be enough to go for 7F-11s? I figure, if I get the copper ones, I'll change them sooner anyway.

-e-

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well.......thanks for the replies guys. I will be running Nitrous thats why I want the 7s. Are they any better than the Zex sparkplugs? Thats what I am using right now but wanna try out the NGKs to see if they would be more durable. Again...thanks

------------------
2000 Prelude Type SH
Premium Pearl White

MODS: AEM CAI, DC Header, Greddy PE Exhaust, Vitek Wires, AEM CamGears, AEM TruPwr Pulleys, UR Crank Pulley, Apexi V-AFC, ACT XT Clutch, DC ShortShift Adaptor, ZEX 55 Shot Nitrous

V-Spec Coilovers, DC Fr. Upper Strut Bar, CarbonFiber Hood, OEM Bodykit, 17" Nippon Racing/NittoNT555ZRs, Type S shiftknob........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts