Pic of my car from the back

3/4 view

side view

front view

rear 3/4 view

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
Mugen replica body kit (Front bumper getting repaired)
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Injen Intake, Racing medallion Exhaust
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Interior shot

Cracks in my CF hood from vandalism

Pic of the worst crack in my sideskirts (left), the right side skirt is fine, no cracks or anything. Email me if you're interested in them (00vteclude??)

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
You should get that sideskirt fixed before its totally unusable. Looks real good (especially with the CF hood) but you need rims just like I do

Nice drop too.

·
Registered
898 Posts
That's a tight ride.
What happened to your side skirt that it turned out like that (if you don't mind me asking?). What kind of wheels are you planning to put on that ride?

------------------

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vabeach_lude:
You should get that sideskirt fixed before its totally unusable. Looks real good (especially with the CF hood) but you need rims just like I do

Nice drop too.
</font>
I think hes got those new side skirts, I'm not sure what kit there from but if he posts the link you'll what they are. They'll go much better with his front end then the ones he has now. That should look tight when it's all together.

·
12,808 Posts
Hey jiggly,
yah, my sideskirts, i had shaved that thing that pushes up against hte side of the car, causing your cracking. It's supposta tuck UNDER the car, when it pushes up it just flexes and starts cracking. I had told 99prelude and a couple others to watch out for this little corner and to shave it. Mine's not cracked at all....

------------------

·-÷• [email protected] •÷-·
'*·-÷• HA Chat ·-=-· Prelude FAQ •÷-·*'
'•A music video my woman appeared in•'

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
dont sweat it, WW sideskirts arent any better

the underside of them droops downward and looks awful. Its because they get moisture on top of them from under the car.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey Jiggly,

I can't make out what that is you have below your cruise/dimmer/sunroof cluster. Did you cover up the little pocket? Just wondering.

Can I see a close up pic?

slicksftr

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Nice ride..looks tight..hm...Who's Mercedez is that in front of your ride in the 2nd picture? Looks clean.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
lookin good. i thought u had a mugen front being fixed. i give u props on blending in your tunr signals in the front bumper... really nice work

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
CURENT MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -Apexi V-AFC -autometer A/F gauge -autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit
HAVE AND INSTALLING SOON:
-UR pulleys set SS

screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
vabeach_lude: yeah I know I need rims...I have the money for them but I'm waiting on my friend to hook me up with the TE37's. I don't think I'm going to go with the TCII's anymore...we'll see I keep changing my mind anyways. hehe..

randomtask77: The sideskirts happened like ODL said, and they were painted and then put on the car, causing the paint to crack when they were installing it. I know now to do it the other way around, hopefully my new sideskirts will turn out a lot better. Btw, the new sideskirts i have now are from the buddy club kit for our car if you're curious. I posted about it a couple days ago.

ODL: NOW YOU TELL ME!!!

slickshifter: I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I haven't made any modifications to that little pocket, except that it holds my remote to my cd player once in a while. I do have a cell phone holder above the driver side air vent if that's what you're talking about (the clear thing in the very far left of the interior picture)

checkmate58: The benz in front of my car is my friend's car...I have other pictures of his car, but basically he has a custom sub enclosure, custom amp enclosure in the trunk, alpine cda-1000, panasonic indash dvd player, playstation, 18" carlsson rims, bilstein shocks, h&r springs, spearco intercooler, and a couple engine mods.

ng luder: The turn signals were from a supra, those things suck to clear out lemme tell you.
But yeah I'm actually putting my mugen kit back on in a couple of weeks, so the SFII front and the turn signals are up for sale too.

natsdeisel: Nah, I wish my hood was a fiber images one. In the pictures you can't really tell, but the hood is rather thin and there's slight indentions in it because its so thin. I'm assuming my hood is either from VIS or sunny stylings.

Thanks for the compliments guys, i'll post more pics up later when I get the mugen back on with my new sideskirts later

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just thought I'd post the pic of my sideskirts again just for reference:

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

1 - 20 of 32 Posts