Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site, and just bought a 1996 prelude (old body), and I need to find a right passenger side headlight. The one on the drivers side is a 1pc JDM. All I can seem to find is the 2 pc ones, and I want them to match.
Anyone on here have one they can sell me? or know where I can find one?

thanks guys and I look forward to this car, and this site.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've seen people selling single jdm lamps on ebay. you just have to make sure that its a genuine jdm light because there are several imitators. just search jdm headlights in this forum and you can learn everything you need to know about jdm lights and what to look for when your buying them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your help guys, and I already saw a few on Ebay. I was more hoping to spend less than $100 and maybe find someone on here that has a passenger side headlight that they would want to sell??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we'll I'll keep my fingers crossed. I only need the 1 headlight, and I'm sure there must be someone out there with a set of old "stalkers" that they dont use anymore for cheap, or just the 1 light for good price. I also think the ones on Ebay for $100 for both, must be a very cheap set that I wont like anyway.

·
Vroooom
633 Posts
ya, do NOT get the knock-offs. They don't fit correctly.

Honestly newbike, just get the one I listed. It's on there for $96 + shipping.
You won't find one any cheaper than that. Anyone who has JDM headlights know how valuable they are which is why you see high prices for them. $96 for one headlight in great shape is not a bad deal at all.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
you should get it like hes sayin, thats a good price for a single headlight in that good of condition, for a set of 2 its like almost $300. jdm front light buckets arent cheap for any car and the USDM ones new from the dealer are even more expensive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts