Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took these pictures Easter weekend after I got the car cleaned up. Hopefully I will get some more pics soon with nice weather. I just put the WW RS kit on recently.

Also, I am thinking of getting rid of the Regamasters and getting 17 inch Racing Hart C5s - what is everyone's opinion with that? I think that with the WW RS kit the 16s look a little small.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
nice...but what is up with that front lip?? It is angled up...i dont think it is suppose to do that.:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
The car looks good man! The sides of the WWRS front do look kinda droopy though. I'd unscrew it and raise them up a little so the bottom of them is about the same height as the side pieces right behind the front tire. The WWRS is supposed to come up a little in the front, but its not supposed to be that low on the sides.

I think the Regamasters look good and are probably alot better than 17" C5's from a performance standpoint. Plus you don't see them that often, so that's nice. My 17's look kinda small, but still larger than my stock 16" (probably because of tirewall height). Here is a pic for comparison of wheels and the WWRS front lip:

It'll look nicer if you put the WWRS rear on, or if you don't have it the rear yet the Mugen rear usually looks pretty nice with the WWRS too I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts