Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here's my problem i'm about 6'6" which means i have like no head room so i wanted to know if anyone knows of a good aftermarket bucket seat that will give me a few extra inches so i don't break my neck when i hit a dip and price isn't to big of an issue just don't want anything way out there.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
im in the same position man, i need a bit of a gangsta lean although my legs fit in nice and easy it'd be nice to sit an inch or two lower. Any other suggestions on any of the other honda seats people get like s2k or rsx seats? maybe something not quite so pricey.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Buy a new car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah the sunroof thing only works if u sit with ur seat straight up i'm not really into seating all proper when i'm driving. and to the new car idea yeah it sounds nice but i'm trying to get out of car payments and i don't got new car money lol :laugh:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any other suggestions on any of the other honda seats people get like s2k or rsx seats? maybe something not quite so pricey.
from everything i've read, s2k seats are about as low, maybe an inch lower than prelude seats. RSX seats however sit 1-2 inches higher and are NOT an alternative for tall people. as nice as they look, i'd be hitting my head all the time.

i'd LOVE some nice s2k seats, but they're either worn out and expensive, or in nice shape and really expensive, haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts