Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased some Konig Verdicts with RE730's 215/45/17 what psi should this be inflated to? DO I still follow the prelude owners manual??? something like 32psi???

Thanks..

·
PO.com veteran
3,124 Posts
I have 7x17 with 215/45 and I run 35psi all round.

------------------
93 VTEC 4WS & TC (JDM)
"and on the seventh day, God created VTEC"

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks..

So how is England now adays.. I had a friend that did study abroad over there, don't remeber where exactly, but I remember EVERYTHING being real expensive, and the food not being all that good. No offense, especially since we were BOTH clueless on where to go to eat and whatnot.. You guys have some sick hatchbacks over there though.. but your roads are TINY... anyway thanks for the tip!

·
PO.com veteran
3,124 Posts
Yep, everything is pretty pricey, but you get used to it. If you,or anyone here for that matter, decide to come pay us a visit then let us know and we'll take care of you.

------------------
93 VTEC 4WS & TC (JDM)
"and on the seventh day, God created VTEC"

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by a1andres:
I just purchased some Konig Verdicts with RE730's 215/45/17 what psi should this be inflated to? DO I still follow the prelude owners manual??? something like 32psi???

Thanks..
</font>
Check with the manufacturer (i.e. the Bridgestone web site, or tirerack as well) to see if it possesses the same load capacity as the stock RE92's. If it does...stick with 32. And just for safety's sake read the tire itself and it'll mention the maximum tire pressure allowed...it'll give you insight as to how much you should fill it.

But for 80% of the time it'll be the same pressure as the stock one (and I'm pretty damn sure this applies to the RE730's). For other cases (such as the BFG scorchers in 17"), you'll need to check with the manufacturer, who will most likely say that the tire will need either more or less pressure. It's up to you to find that happy medium. Good luck.

------------------

'98 White Prelude
Neuspeed Race Springs
Koni Adj Shocks
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Removed Resonator
DC Sports Ceramic Headers
Rear ST Sway Bar
JRSC sitting on garage floor
Going to replace the springs w/ a set of GC's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts