Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New 96' and am lookin 4 guidance. First off, I am nowhere close to a mechanic, but regardless of who i have doing the work id like suggestions from the guys who have done the work. I just want to get the bitch as fast as i can get it without dumping tons of $$ into something thats got 244k on it. im willing to throw 2gs to speed, but any more and id have to fix any motor issues should they arise, and really thats the only thing i refuse to get into. So Is this possible, or is this a pipe dream of a common man who just wants to go fast? I have the H22a1 in it and as far as i can tell its 100% stock (aside from things replaced due to wear). Just bought a cold air, should have it installed today, so where do i go from here?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New 96' and am lookin 4 guidance. First off, I am nowhere close to a mechanic, but regardless of who i have doing the work id like suggestions from the guys who have done the work. I just want to get the bitch as fast as i can get it without dumping tons of $$ into something thats got 244k on it. im willing to throw 2gs to speed, but any more and id have to fix any motor issues should they arise, and really thats the only thing i refuse to get into. So Is this possible, or is this a pipe dream of a common man who just wants to go fast? I have the H22a1 in it and as far as i can tell its 100% stock (aside from things replaced due to wear). Just bought a cold air, should have it installed today, so where do i go from here?
Id also like to pre-point out that im aware that me not wanting to **** with the motor is semi-unrealistic. But thats my line, so if the suggestion is not to dump $ into it if im not ready for complete mechanical falure, I get it. Im willing to gamble my 2g's or so that i wont have engine problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts