Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
WTF did you do? I hope you intend to paint that grill.....

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
dude, u need cut the grill and put the fogs in them. Those fogs looks like they are hanging and making ur car ugly.
I gotta say, it looks like those civics who just want to say they got a Kit, while it looks Ugly as hell.
so clean it up Please.

------------------

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by joedaddy:
dude, u need cut the grill and put the fogs in them. Those fogs looks like they are hanging and making ur car ugly.
I gotta say, it looks like those civics who just want to say they got a Kit, while it looks Ugly as hell.
so clean it up Please.

</font>
I'm currently trying to decide on a new kit..
I want something that will have room for JDM fogs. (Not Mugen, too popular) I'm getting rid of them eventually.

Sadwap, the sig is my headlight (parking lights) w/ a fisheye effect.

------------------

That's a nice prelude-I'd pay fifty dollars for one!
http://www.hondaprelude.com/setups/setupsdsply.asp?id=10306

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
My WW RS front lip needs to be repainted, its not nearly as bad as or as noticeble as yours though. But at the right reflection you can see hords of little chips of paint gone.

------------------

www.importheart.com
Whos your DelTapywa?
I got these Jammies.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
My WW RS front lip needs to be repainted, its not nearly as bad as or as noticeble as yours though. But at the right reflection you can see hords of little chips of paint gone.

</font>
same here... one of my sideskirts was curbed at a bank drive thru also. I hate it when that happens.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
EY YO CHRIS!!
Lol, i wonder if we can use some extra "chip resistant" clear coat or some****?? Whattya think?

ray

·
Registered
50 Posts
those are all not that bad compared to mine.. some b*tch or b*tches, guess they didn't like my car with my black widow kit on so they decided to strach and scrap my kit(funny thing is that they only srcatch my kit and not my car). it look so f up i jut decided to primer it back up. and leave it that way. not paying another 400 to paint and kix some deep scratches

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
EY YO CHRIS!!
Lol, i wonder if we can use some extra "chip resistant" clear coat or some****?? Whattya think?

ray
</font>
Actually if you bake the paint or something then it is simlar to the factory paint job and wont chip nearly as much. My friend explained it to me but I didnt quite understand the whole process. I just know it costs more. I might do it though. Hopefully someone will elaborate on that.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vabeach_lude:
Actually if you bake the paint or something then it is simlar to the factory paint job and wont chip nearly as much. My friend explained it to me but I didnt quite understand the whole process. I just know it costs more. I might do it though. Hopefully someone will elaborate on that.</font>

the place that painted my RS kit did this. i forget what the process is called. i've had it since the beginning of february and dont have one single chip. lifetime warranty, perfect match, and it cost $376 out the door

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ahcjar103:

the place that painted my RS kit did this. i forget what the process is called. i've had it since the beginning of february and dont have one single chip. lifetime warranty, perfect match, and it cost $376 out the door
</font>
lifetime warranty?

·
Registered
10 Posts
first of all get a new kit... that Kit is Played out.. go JDM not that loser rice boi stuff.. dude get ur kit painted at a real paint shop so that it doesn't chip as easily. remember quality is always good and if you say it cost too much then why'd u even get into motorsports?

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gqbrian88:
first of all get a new kit... that Kit is Played out.. go JDM not that loser rice boi stuff.. dude get ur kit painted at a real paint shop so that it doesn't chip as easily. remember quality is always good and if you say it cost too much then why'd u even get into motorsports?</font>

Don't worry, New kit and paint job are in the works. It'll be a black and candy blue 2 tone. M3 fenders, predator or C/F hood and a yet to be decided on body kit. Also losing the spoiler, looking @ wings west thruster, or the Type R, or the Shark. (using the names as listed on www.asylumms.com - I do know better than to buy from them. The place that painted my WW Agg. Kit was just a regular auto body shop, I didn't have the knowledge about the import scene that I have now when i bought the kit-I just wanted a pretty car.
I'm taking it to someone who Does imports for this new round of mods.

------------------

That's a nice prelude-I'd pay fifty dollars for one!
http://www.hondaprelude.com/setups/setupsdsply.asp?id=10306

1 - 20 of 25 Posts