Honda Prelude Online banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
E46 fanatic
1,994 Posts
oooo i like those pictures...esp the one on the car....wait i like that car too....man what a bad ass picture...hahahaha

·
Texas
734 Posts
i'll be in dallas sometime in the next two weekends :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
I would like to have 2 of them please. Anyone willing to pop them in the mail for me?
How can I pay, I am not going to be in Dallas anytime soon:(

·
Registered
360 Posts
Justwakin said:
im gonna place th order tomadda and i will e-mail you when they are rady and yes i can mail them in for yea if you like. in a week i might have them ready.
Cool deal, just email me when ready
[email protected]

·
Registered
321 Posts
justin you terd I need my stickers also need to see if you can have mike make me some stickers to go around my body kit. you know ..... wingsWwest... greddy, aem, ac sticker, Konig, yokohama, Xenon, VIS, dc sports, and apexi all in silver I need two a piece.

·
E46 fanatic
1,994 Posts
hey mike i hope those stickers are all for shows only...cause you don't wanna drive around and advertise for all the thiefs out there what exactly you have for them to steal bro

·
I'm back!
1,161 Posts
I WISH THE PRELUDE ONLINE STICKERS LOOKED LIKE THIS! LOOKS NICE...........I KNOW I DON'T LIVE IN SEATTLE BUT IS IT OK FOR ME TO BUY ONE OF THE NTPOG STICKERS? WHERE DO I SEND MONEY TOO OR TO WHO???

·
Registered
101 Posts
if you dont live in texas, why would you want a sticker for a club that is based in north texas and says "North TEXAS prelude owners group" heh

21 - 40 of 64 Posts