Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I just signed up - congratulate me! =) Thanks to Andrew Delvard who (in his infinite jdm Type-S wisdom) directed me over here. I've been lurking for the past couple of weeks, and Andrew you were right - this board doesn't have any of the immature crap that sometimes goes on over at sho. I hope I can contribute something useful, and if not, at least you'll have another idiot to laugh at =) As someone once said - The more I know, the more I realize that I know nothing...

Take Care,
LudesLudesLudes

·
11,003 Posts
nothing immature??? have you read ALL the posts??? hahahahhhaah j/k

now go away...

------------------
------------------

OG H-A Member
1997 San Marino Red SH
~scratch here, ding there. Sigh...~
AIM: imagepree

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LudesLudesLudes:
Hey all!

I just signed up - congratulate me! =) Thanks to Andrew Delvard who (in his infinite jdm Type-S wisdom) directed me over here. I've been lurking for the past couple of weeks, and Andrew you were right - this board doesn't have any of the immature crap that sometimes goes on over at sho. I hope I can contribute something useful, and if not, at least you'll have another idiot to laugh at =) As someone once said - The more I know, the more I realize that I know nothing...

Take Care,
LudesLudesLudes
</font>
Dude your a loser and my car can beat yours anyday!!! .... nah just kidding man welcome aboard! Where you from and what kind/year lude do you have?

------------------

·
0 Posts
this board doesn't have any of the immature crap that sometimes goes on over at sho.</font>
Are you serious? Sometimes there's a bunch of crap being posted. The signal to noise ratio gets really bad sometimes.....

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 71dsp:
Are you serious? Sometimes there's a bunch of crap being posted. The signal to noise ratio gets really bad sometimes.....</font>
and what do you think the new resolution is?

anyway, welcome LLL

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:
and what do you think the new resolution is?</font>
New resolution?? What do you mean?

Also, welcome LLL, forgot about the original post!

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

[This message has been edited by 71dsp (edited April 03, 2001).]

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:
Originally posted by 71dsp:
New resolution?? What do you mean?

Also, welcome LLL, forgot about the original post!
</font>
nevermind
Wow...o0OO0o actually didn't get trigger happy and lock this post. It's a miracle.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Administrator
13,753 Posts
Hi

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
I was reading LLL's post on SHO about how he ordered those JUN cams a while back. I had to dig that post up under pages of trash (mind-numbing topics, more so than here), took an eternity to load all thet crap too.

I was hoping he'd find his way over here.

Welcome to the board LLL ... LLLLL ... LLLL -- oops --

-Erik

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by checkmate58:
Wow...o0OO0o actually didn't get trigger happy and lock this post. It's a miracle.</font>
give me 5 good reasons to shoot this thread down and i'll do it

------------------
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yeah right! j/k

Hahaha! I like how people have a sense of humor over here and don't take things personally.

By the way I have a 92 prelude si that has been baptized and converted to the religion of jdm vtec. Right now I have a CAI, headers, and higher compression. I'll be getting some more stuff installed soon, so I'll let you guys know.

L^3

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Hahaha! I like how people have a sense of humor over here and don't take things personally.
</font>
whatcha talkin' about? i take everything very personally

------------------

1 - 18 of 18 Posts