Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! I'm Chett from Kentucky. I recently purchased my second Prelude, a 1992 Milano Red Si. At the moment, it doesn't run...I'm guessing a bad sensor, but haven't messed with it. My last Prelude was a 1993 Si. My daily car is a 2001 Mazda Miata Special Edition. I'm a student at UK. I work at a grocery store and drive an ice truck during the summer.

My plans for the new Prelude are scattered, but getting it running is priority number one. I definitely want to get working on a retrofitted set of JDM headlights.

My friend, Steven, also has a Prelude, a 1993 SiVTEC in BBGM. The previous owner set it up for drag and made 550whp. He's running it N/A right now, but the motor is rebuilt and fully built. I've pointed him towards the site, so I'm sure he'll post up before too long.

My Miata:

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The deal with my Prelude went sour. When going to tow the vehicle home, certain terms were not met. The deal was canceled. :( I am on the hunt again, though!

Here are some of the few photos I have of Steven's Prelude. The last (and original) owner used it strictly as a drag car, so it's nothing short of an absolute mess.

I did an EL cluster conversion for him and also tinted it blue. Notice anything else?

Here it is before anything even got going on it. It had been sitting for 6 years. It hasn't moved on it's own power in over 7 years.

The interior looks much better now. This was several months ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts