Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
if you're trying to post pics, then you need to use direct links to the pics, not links to a board that has your pics on it, because you need to be registered on theboard in order to see the thread, so we can't unless we register. Second, when you do post a direct link (ie. a url ending in ".jpg") you need to put "
" behind it, no spaces between.

PS- Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I'm sure he cut the fins out of the front, and I'm sure he smoked the signals himself as well.

The paint looks to be in great condition. Though... is it just me or does it look really orangy?

I'd say lower it a couple inched, and it would look much much better :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
damm soo nice and shinny...i have the same setup except for the rims and turn signal....i have my stock sides, front and mud flaps painted aswell....what rims are those looks tight! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hehe, thank you for posting my pics DeepMist :)

It looks a bit orangy because of the sun rays, it's really milano red.

The smoked side markers and turn signals is my work, it's a tint spray in a can, but I'm changing all of them to clear ones.

Yes I will be dropping it soon, either Eibach or Neuspeed springs.

The front air scoops are off at the moment, I'm painting them red or black.

Those rims are from http://www.fastco.ca/ they are silver on the outside and charcoal to black on the inside on Toyo Proxes.

I'll be getting the Vis Combat front skirt and WW sides and rear soon also.

Thank you all for your comments :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sheesh 4Bidden, so opinionated all the time. Heheh, just playing.

Really smooth. Very professional looking and welcome to the board.

However, I wouldn't ruin that pretty beast of a car with a Combat front :(

I love the rims and the tires. Your car looks absolutely clean as hell.

·
Registered
620 Posts
i like the rims personally, and painting the mudflaps seems like a great idea now, wait till you lower it and you cant get them off without cracking the paint. they will be the first to hit bottom when you hit something. welcome to po.com though. nice ride.

·
hoop 4 life.
482 Posts
keep the wheels.

i'm feelin them.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
looking good...love stock 4th gens...i think the smoke lens look best on a darker color but they dont look that bad on yours even though the color doesnt look red in the pic...SR does that have a H22 or H23?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes here in Canada SR is equivalent to Si, it's an H23.

Thanx again for all your comments, yes the car is HELLA CLEAN lol, had my girlffreind apply the wax and I was buffing, poor thing she got a sunburn on her back ;)

www.preludeonline.com is the best place to be for all you Prelude needs :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts