Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I suppose I should have posted this thread a while ago, before posting all my other crap that I've posted. I'm new to the North Texas area, up here in Wichita Falls, jsut moved here from eastern New Mexico. I have a '98 Lude, manual. Uh, I'm military, so will be here only 4 years, and then probably off to Korea or something. Anyway, I've been hanging around this site for a bit off and on, but now that I'm here in Texas I hope to be a bit more involved. My car came with some baggage, but I'm trying to fix them as I can, such as the infamous driver's side window switches not working (rather recent, actually). Speaking of, my passenger door lock switch will unlock the doors, but not lock them. Driver's works normally...haven't figured that one out yet. Anyway, the name's Damian...

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Sup. Welcome to texas. maybe you can make it down some day to hang out with us :)

·
Colombiano
170 Posts
Welcome to Texas, I hope you enjoy those 4 years :p

·
Registered
880 Posts
Fr33duB said:
Hey,

I suppose I should have posted this thread a while ago, before posting all my other crap that I've posted. I'm new to the North Texas area, up here in Wichita Falls, jsut moved here from eastern New Mexico. I have a '98 Lude, manual. Uh, I'm military, so will be here only 4 years, and then probably off to Korea or something. Anyway, I've been hanging around this site for a bit off and on, but now that I'm here in Texas I hope to be a bit more involved. My car came with some baggage, but I'm trying to fix them as I can, such as the infamous driver's side window switches not working (rather recent, actually). Speaking of, my passenger door lock switch will unlock the doors, but not lock them. Driver's works normally...haven't figured that one out yet. Anyway, the name's Damian...
ahh the windows. yea i have the same problem. i just hope i won't get pulled over. i've gotten opening my door at the drive-thru down to a science.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lumanogin said:
ahh the windows. yea i have the same problem. i just hope i won't get pulled over. i've gotten opening my door at the drive-thru down to a science.
Ha! I've gotta do that at the gate, EVERY morning. Uh, sucks so bad. I posted in your other thread about these damn windows. Is it really the Multiplex?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
It might just be the switch for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts