Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
ya...why dont they make them with all three lights functional...then at least it wouldnt look so ***....o well

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
geez, never have i seen such a bad pair of tails

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
i like those...speaking of altezzas....someone buy mine....j/k

well if you want to you can PM me...lol

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
to each his own my friend...if he likes altezzas it doesnt mean were gonna hate him...lol

way before i even joined PO when i first got my car i got some altezzas for it....well lets just say that after a month i got tired of them and went back to stock and now theyre just sitting in the box waiting for them to be sold

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
if he likes altezzas, then he can get them...you just need to realize that most of us don't like them, not even the CF/black/gunmetal ones, so we'll probably give you a hard time bout them ::shrug:: at least you wouldn't be gettin the original altezzas, those are the worst :nono:

the black/CF altezzas look better on black, EBP an red preludes....keep in mind that I said better, not great ;) :p nothin's really better than the stock prelude tails :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
a buddy of mine has carbon fiber altezzas on his celica and they look pretty good. the thing is that I think 5th gen lude tails look nice so I see no reason to replace them.

·
Registered
880 Posts
99LudeSpeed said:
get the carbon fiber ones, they look ok on black cars

i had them on my car for 3 weeks till i took them down

they are cf tails

these are old picz maybe i will put them back and see how they look once my body kit sharade is over...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts