Honda Prelude Online banner

New Fast and Furious Trailer

2K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  ahcjar103 
#1 ·
The official website has posted a new trailer for this Summer movie, most of the reviews I've read have been positive, the studio pushed this movie into the summer because of all the positive buzz, check it out at http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/# in windows media format.

#8 ·
Yeah the PG-13 sucks but the studio is pandering to the target audience, look at the title of the movie Fast and Furious, orignally the movie was called Redline but they decided the public wouldn't know what to make of the movie so they dumbed the title to what it is now. I'm just crossing my fingers that this movie is nothing like Gone in 60 Seconds, boy was that a waste of time.

#9 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by desispeed:
I'm just crossing my fingers that this movie is nothing like Gone in 60 Seconds, boy was that a waste of time.</font>
It wasn't THAT bad...now, Cannonball Run and Cannonball Run II--BAD!

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US http://www.planetstarseige.com/allyourbase/

#10 ·
cannonball runs were great. Do you think jackie chan and pac-man was responsible for starting the entertainment system trend in the import scene?

that new trailer looks ****ing good. The race scenes look high quality with great special effects. I can't wait til June. **** you Universal - why so long?

#11 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by po0p:
cannonball runs were great. Do you think jackie chan and pac-man was responsible for starting the entertainment system trend in the import scene?
</font>
That might be possible. But, there was too much hijinks in the movie...I wanted some races!

------------------

#17 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SADWAP97:

the movie is very similar to the movie Point Break with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, but instead of bank robberies and surfing, TFATF is about hijackings and racing.
</font>
Don't forget Gary Busey...he MADE that movie work
!

------------------

#18 ·
how about the original Hong Kong classics like Thunder Bolt and Legend of Speed 2? now those are some dope movies!!!!!!!

------------------
KQ
98 Pearl White SH
92 Baby Blue S (sold)

#20 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by baked:
I'm a little disappointed at the violence theme that they've got going on. It's a shame that when something like this does come out it's got this spin to it.

I can see the police stopping imports for random gun-checks now...
</font>
I know what you mean. I wish that the movie company had taken this chance to make the movie reflect the racers love for car and not all this shooting and what not. Oh well, I'll go see it and then get pulled over on the way home for having an import.

------------------
99 Red 5spd Prelude=AutoX
90 auto Accord sedan=DD
AIM: Jvtecsho

#21 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SADWAP97:

the movie is very similar to the movie Point Break with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, but instead of bank robberies and surfing, TFATF is about hijackings and racing.
</font>
Ahhh, Keanu. Dreamy... Sorry guys, but Point Break is a chick flick!

------------------
-Rebecca
'00 5spd base Prelude
What tha dealio?!

#26 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jvtec:
I know what you mean. I wish that the movie company had taken this chance to make the movie reflect the racers love for car and not all this shooting and what not. Oh well, I'll go see it and then get pulled over on the way home for having an import.

</font>
i totally know what you mean...the movie is gonna turn into the thing that 16 year old riceboys will blame when they die racing on the damn street....oh, i was racing because i saw TFATF....plus the violence in it doesn't exactly make the best connection about imports in the pigs' minds

i'm gonna count how many stickers i see in the parking lot of the movie theater as i waslk in to see it

------------------

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.