Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
www.desispeed.com
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I read your post earlier, these movie trailers are really getting all the import enthusiasts hyped up, is the print you saw the final form of the movie or does it still look unfinished?

·
retired
7,431 Posts
i believe it was the final form. possibly slight changes though, but nothing major i don't think.

go see it when it comes out!

·
Registered
951 Posts
I'm a little disappointed at the violence theme that they've got going on. It's a shame that when something like this does come out it's got this spin to it.

I can see the police stopping imports for random gun-checks now...

·
www.desispeed.com
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the PG-13 sucks but the studio is pandering to the target audience, look at the title of the movie Fast and Furious, orignally the movie was called Redline but they decided the public wouldn't know what to make of the movie so they dumbed the title to what it is now. I'm just crossing my fingers that this movie is nothing like Gone in 60 Seconds, boy was that a waste of time.

·
Administrator
13,749 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by desispeed:
I'm just crossing my fingers that this movie is nothing like Gone in 60 Seconds, boy was that a waste of time.</font>
It wasn't THAT bad...now, Cannonball Run and Cannonball Run II--BAD!

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US http://www.planetstarseige.com/allyourbase/

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
cannonball runs were great. Do you think jackie chan and pac-man was responsible for starting the entertainment system trend in the import scene?

that new trailer looks ****ing good. The race scenes look high quality with great special effects. I can't wait til June. **** you Universal - why so long?

·
Administrator
13,749 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by po0p:
cannonball runs were great. Do you think jackie chan and pac-man was responsible for starting the entertainment system trend in the import scene?
</font>
That might be possible. But, there was too much hijinks in the movie...I wanted some races!

------------------

·
Registered
658 Posts
Gone in 60 seconds was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. And for Jerry Bruckheimer and his cut and paste MTV-style brand of filmmaking, that's saying something.

·
retired
7,431 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jacques:
That might be possible. But, there was too much hijinks in the movie...I wanted some races!

</font>

don't worry jacques.. there are plenty of races!

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Kevin, about how long was the movie and was the ending good? Don't disclose any specific info or you'll blow it for me

SAM

·
retired
7,431 Posts
the movie was long enough. i would say about the length of an average movie.

the movie is very similar to the movie Point Break with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, but instead of bank robberies and surfing, TFATF is about hijackings and racing.

·
Administrator
13,749 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SADWAP97:

the movie is very similar to the movie Point Break with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, but instead of bank robberies and surfing, TFATF is about hijackings and racing.
</font>
Don't forget Gary Busey...he MADE that movie work
!

------------------

·
Registered
825 Posts
how about the original Hong Kong classics like Thunder Bolt and Legend of Speed 2? now those are some dope movies!!!!!!!

------------------
KQ
98 Pearl White SH
92 Baby Blue S (sold)

·
Registered
334 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by baked:
I'm a little disappointed at the violence theme that they've got going on. It's a shame that when something like this does come out it's got this spin to it.

I can see the police stopping imports for random gun-checks now...
</font>
I know what you mean. I wish that the movie company had taken this chance to make the movie reflect the racers love for car and not all this shooting and what not. Oh well, I'll go see it and then get pulled over on the way home for having an import.

------------------
99 Red 5spd Prelude=AutoX
90 auto Accord sedan=DD
AIM: Jvtecsho

1 - 20 of 26 Posts