Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i picked one up and it seemed pretty stiff like it won't wiggle like other kits i have held. is that a bad thing or a good thing. peace. i mean because it is really thick is that good or bad. i think a good thing but who knows comments pleace. its a really nice kit too.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i just got it and will be on my car in 2 weeks so then i will post u guys will be so amaxed on how nice this kit is. its phat and ain't like those crazy ass shoguns kits more like the black widow kit but way stringer and don't hang as low.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
do they have pics on their website.
What is it w/ these Import companies not keeping up on the websites (JUN, VIS, APC, etc) always "under construction" or some Sh*t. I don't really like the black widow kit, (not trying to dis your car though Prelude19, It's just not for me).

------------------

That's a nice prelude-I'd pay fifty dollars for one!
http://www.hondaprelude.com/setups/setupsdsply.asp?id=10306

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i ain't trying to diss yer car either but i ain't a fan of the aggressor style kits. i like the widow because its suttle and the lines of the kit go so nice with the 5gen lude. anyways i think the aggressor style looks like a shogun kit and thats all a lil to much for me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts