Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a job so now I will soon be able to afford to do some changes to my car that i've been wanting to do. I've been wanting to get rid of my black widow for some time and am thinking of getting the Stock honda front with the factory lip. What do you guys think I should do. Give me your HONEST opinions on my car. I'm a little tired of driving my prelude with a 4x4 wheel gap thanks to the black widow. My sides and rear are WW RS. I have RsR down springs sitting in my room from that i really wish I could put on.

Also how much do the Mugen sides and rears cost. The imitation ones i mean. Any other suggestions?

This is from a hit and run

·
Premium Member
9,091 Posts
Personally I think all kits look like ass. I *really* like the stock front lip, though. If you have the cash to burn, or can find someone to trade, go for it- I think it looks a lot better. It will also be a lot easier on those springs, or should I say, the springs will be a lot easier on the stock lip as opposed to the kit

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
What wheels you got on that?
I am a big fan of the Honda kit, and it's exactly what I wanted on my car, though mine is the Euro Spec version.
Mugen kits look great, but really best on a dark car, so you can see the contrast of the grille well!
Why can't you put the RSR's on? You need the ground clearance?

------------------
UK LUDER!:)
HONDA-R UK Member
5th GEN 2.2 VTI 4WS Manual

·
PO.com veteran
3,124 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Guiddy:
What wheels you got on that?
</font>
I thought they looked like the Accord R rims painted white...

------------------
93 VTEC 4WS & TC (JDM)
"and on the seventh day, God created VTEC"

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I need the ground clearance. It was virtually undrivable when it was lowered. They are axis touring cups but I am ashamed of them cause awhile back someone asked what they thougt of the touring cups and u guys said they suck....

·
Registered
957 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lclude:
but I am ashamed of them cause awhile back someone asked what they thougt of the touring cups and u guys said they suck....
</font>
dude, no need to be ashamed of them. It's your car, and you can do want you want to it. Honestly, your car doesn't look all that bad, but I agree that the front bumper is not very good for very daily driving.

Here's a simple solution, sell the bumper and just get the Wings West RS front lip. That way, it matches the rest of your kit and you can then lower your car with your RSR springs.

------------------
Steve
2000 Prelude SS
"Mugen Equipped"

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha I used to have the WW front.
I gave it to my friend but I think i can get it back. But it didn't fit right. I think i'd rather get the factory front lip tho

1 - 10 of 10 Posts