Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to paint my Lude this winter, while my engine is being built. Just looking into differant colors, to see what looks good on Ludes. Its black right now, and was thinking about doing black again, but want to see some pics with other colors.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Toretto said:
Looking to paint my Lude this winter, while my engine is being built. Just looking into differant colors, to see what looks good on Ludes. Its black right now, and was thinking about doing black again, but want to see some pics with other colors.
Dont do black again... I would go with a nice dark grey color, or maybe a nice dark red color

·
Registered
263 Posts
get like a dark burgandy, with a ton of fine metallic. that would look really nice with dark charcoal accents.

kinda like this

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was actually thinkin about Gunmetal. Black looks mean as hell when its clean and doesnt have some many surface scratches. I was actually thinkin about somethin crazy. Like orange or somethin, but dont know that it would look right on a Prelude.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What shade or orange?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If I go for black again, should I go with a differant shade of black? Or go with the stock color? I am gonna paint the engine bay also since the engine will be pulled. Getting the windows tinted again, had 5%, took it off do to the police. Getting 35% put back on. It will also be nice to have the skirts painted.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
spa yellow. a chick on superhonda has her 5th gen painted that yellow i think...:eek: .

go to members rides in the lude section

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Copper Sunburst Orange Paint

I want something similar to this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts