Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have enough money to buy an OEM kit or to get my new ACT xtreme clutch, 8lb flywheel, and es inserts. Which would you guys pick? I am thinking OEM kit because they are becoming harder and harder to find, and I could just wait another month on the whole clutch, flywheel, and inserts. At the same time I have been aching for some more go fast parts... What do you guys think :confused:

·
Registered
174 Posts
If you are completely stock, then i would say go with the OEM kit. if you already have some light mods i would choose the clutch. overall if i was in your shoes i would get the kit, it is getting more and more rare. Wait on the clutch unless you really need one like me:( . Mine is slipping like a mofo:(

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
thehex311 said:
Ok I have enough money to buy an OEM kit or to get my new ACT xtreme clutch, 8lb flywheel, and es inserts. Which would you guys pick? I am thinking OEM kit because they are becoming harder and harder to find, and I could just wait another month on the whole clutch, flywheel, and inserts. At the same time I have been aching for some more go fast parts... What do you guys think :confused:
just wondering how much are you planning on spending for the kit w/ the paint job?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Need opinions

liloutlaws said:

just wondering how much are you planning on spending for the kit w/ the paint job?
i found one used that matches my car and is in good condition. if i decide to get it im paying around 640 shipped for it which isnt too bad :D

·
Registered
548 Posts
at the same time, more used kits will be available as people seem to get tired of them and go after more aggressive kits?.... eh? i dunnno i still want an oem =/

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok thanx for the input fellas oem it is :) i think i knew i wanted it in the first place just needed a couple more opinions

1 - 12 of 12 Posts