Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let me know some directions for this, or a good link for it(I don't have a manual yet). Thanks!

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
o0OOO0o had directions or diagram for it. You might wanna check to see if he still has it handy. I believe it was a scan out of his HELMs.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
First you obiviously have to take out the little grille insert. Then there are 5 plastic snap things under the grille, 1 screw in each wheel well, and 3 or 4 bolts on the bottom. That should be it. Someone let me know if I forgot something.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pure Lude:
other than the grill, there 1 screw on each side of the wheel well area, and about 8 nuts on the underside.

Tim
</font>
8 nuts on the bottom?? Are you including the dust shield whith the front bumper? There should only be like 4 if just wanna take off the front bumper.

·
Registered
554 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2.2VTEC:
I hope your not doing the turbo install yourself if you asking how to take the front bumper off...

</font>
Yeah, I'm not trying to rag on you man, but that's the easiest part of the whole install... I wouldn't take on the install without a helm manual...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Final answer:

Remove the mesh grille (2 screws and 3 snaps), then 2 screws at the top of the wheel-wells (1 per side) + 5 on the underside + 5 snaps under the mesh grille. Then yank on the sucker. Oh, disconnect all your lights before you yank it too far off.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys, and I'm having someone help me put it on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts